December 20, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

The past couple weeks have been filled with Holiday fun. We had all of our friends over for a big ugly sweater Christmas Party, which was a blast! It was so great to get everyone together again.

Then of course, it wouldn't be Christmas without a Holiday Family Picture....and when I say family I mean the whole family. Although it's a bit embarrassing, it's also hilarious so I decided to post one.
Notice the cat my mom is holding. I'm not sure who was hating taking this picture the most- the cats, or Dan. Probably Dan.

Last Saturday my beautiful friend Kylee got married. The wedding was great- and we are so happy for her and James!

1 comments:

Linnea said...

Haha - I don't think the family photo is embarrassing at all! It's fun! Much more fun than a normal holiday photo, where everyone looks awkward and posed. :-)