July 2, 2010

Abby girl



This has been an extrememly sad week. We lost our sweet Abby girl a few days ago, and our hearts are broken. My family adopted her when I was about 11, and she has been our baby girl ever since. She was never treated like a dog, she was a member of the family! We all loved her so much and she was pretty spoiled, but she absolutely deserved it because she was the best dog in the world!! She has the sweetest spirit, and no one could cheer you up like she could! We love her and will miss her so very much! The picture above is when she came to visit us in California. We took her to play at the dog beach and she was in heaven! You can see the smile on her face! Here are a few more pictures of her:

This is on the ride home from playing at the beach. She was beat!

Hangin out with her favorite pal:

Waiting patiently to open her stocking:


Finally getting to open up one of her presents (She LOVED opening presents! No matter whose birthday it was, we had to make sure to wrap Abby up a gift or she would get a bit jealous :)


Taking a nap on my moms shoes:


Isn't she adorable?

I'm so grateful for the time that we had to spend with her! She brought so much love and happiness into our lives.
We love you sweet baby girl and we will never forget you!

2 comments:

Linnea said...

Oh Tash! I didn't know she passed away, that breaks my heart. She was such a great dog, so much personality.

Summer Miller said...

I'm so sorry Tash, I know how painful that is to lose a friend like that.